#5-H Hydraulic Swager
#1P Air-operated Swaging Machine
M1 Portable Hand Operated Swaging Machine
- How to Setup The M1 Roll Swaging Machine
- How To Use And Setup The M1 For The Straight Shank Terminal
- How To Use And Setup The M1 For The Single Or Double Shank Ball Terminal
- M1 Parts List
M2 Bench Mounted Swaging Machine
- Shipping container/bench and unpacking instructions
- M2 Optional Power Drive
- M2 Power Drive – Conversion Instructions
- How To Use And Setup The M2 For The Straight Shank Terminal
- How To Use And Setup The M2 For The Single Or Double Shank Ball Terminal
- M2 Replacement Parts
- M2 Part Reference Guide for Tool & Die Kits
The Type II bench type Swaging Machines are intended to be permanently mounted on a bench and used there rather than to be carried to the application. It can be manually operated or power driven at the option of the customer. It will assemble MS type terminals to standard galvanized or stainless steel cables from 1/16″ to 3/8″ diameter.
Marine-industrial terminals can also be assembled if the terminals have the same outside diameters and bore diameters as standard MS terminals before swaging.
Roll die sets (matched pairs) for swaging straight shank terminals are available in 10 sizes covering the range from 1/16″ to 3/8″ cable diameter. Roll die sets (match pairs) for swaging shank-ball terminals are also available in sizes covering the range from 1/16″ to 1/4″ cable diameter.