Loos Naples has positioned itself to be ready, willing, and able to meet all your immediate and future machining needs. Operating out of an 80,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art machining facility, we are fully equipped the latest Swiss machine technology and 4-Axis Vertical Mills. We also offer a host of machining capabilities and turnkey services not found in your typical machine shop, such as high-capacity thread-rolling, presses from 15 to 500 tons, powder coating, in-house passivation, mechanical and cable assembly, heat-treating, and plating services. But what truly makes us stand out from our competitors is our highly trained and experienced machining team capable of meeting and maintaining tolerances as small as .0001”.
From Swiss Machining to Vertical Milling, Loos Precision Products (LPP) has the equipment for your next project on hand. Our equipment list below briefly highlights the wide array of machines we use to get the job done right:
- 13 Citizen and Star Swiss Turning Machines all equipped with 12-foot bar feeders and fire suppression to support extended “Lights Out” operation
- 4 Haas CNC Turning Machines with 12-foot bar feeders
- 7 Haas Vertical Mills (some with 4-axis capabilities) with table capacities to X:30in / Y: 16in / Z: 20in
- 6 Presses ranging from 15 to 500 Ton capacity
- 2 High volume thread rolling machines
- Numerous manual mills, lathes, grinders, etc.
- In-house Passivation (per ASTM A967 standard)
- In-house Powder Coat line
Having superior equipment is key to our success and to maintain consistent, repeatable, and exact part manufacturing requires keeping this equipment running at its best. Through our Total Production Maintenance program (TPM) our machines are regularly maintained to achieve reliable, maximum manufacturing potential.
Our facility is certified to AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 and we are QPL/QPM listed for a number of Mil-Spec components. Loos’ Quality Control Department is committed to maintaining this level of consistency by rigorously inspecting each lot that moves through our facility. Whatever industry you are in, whether it be Aerospace, Medical, Industrial, or Commercial, you can trust us to perform your production machining services consistently, delivering your product on-time and to your requirements.
Click below for a more detailed listing of our precision machining capabilities. To request a quote or more information, click here.