HYDRAULIC SWAGING MACHINE - #5-H
HYDRAULIC SWAGER - #5-H
The #5 Locoloc® combines 25 tons of strength with an independent hydraulic power supply. It's lighter and more compact than normal-, low-, or medium-pressure hydraulic units.
This swager assures dependable pressure for strong, dependable cable assemblies.
This 10,000 PSI system swages 3/64" to 1/2" Locoloc® aluminum and copper oval and stop sleeves with ease.* The #5-H Locoloc® Hydraulic Swager, swages from 500 PSI every 1 second (approx.) to 8,000 PSI every 6 seconds (approx.).
If you suspect slow swaging production may be stealing some of your profits, find out more about the #5 Locoloc® Hydraulic Swager.
Alias: The Production Pusher.
Ask us about the many types of hardware and able we offer to solve your production needs, including Locoloc® aluminum and copper oval and stop sleeves.
*For dependable swaging, use only Locoloc® aluminum and copper oval and stop sleeves.
Click HERE to download/print a copy of the operator's manual.
MADE IN THE USA: YES
the #5 Locoloc® Hydraulic Swager has a reputation for reliable production. Its quality components include:
- A 1.5 HP, 115-volt powered, 60 Hz, 2-stage hydraulic pump and 4-way valve assembly with integral 5 gallon reservoir.
- A 3" bore hydraulic cylinder rated for 10,000 PSI.
- A control system providing a method of changing pressure and actuating the hydraulic swaging unit.
- A convenient work stand on which the swaging package is mounted.
- A wide selection of swaging dies developed and proven by Loos & Co., Inc. Cableware® Division.
|REPLACEABLE DIES - Sold Separately -|
*5/16, 7/16, 1/2 and 3/8" sleeves require two compressions. Each compression will swage 1/2 the length of the sleeve.
To view a copy of the manual, click here.