Daily processing of orders utilizing on-hand stock to customer specifications. Return unused parts back into stock with proper updated quantity. Receives all incoming material from outside vendors and items manufactured within the facility. Responsible for filling of all backorders and ensures the accuracy of Warehouse stock locations.
- Processing of daily orders assigned by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Locates material by using part tracker and pick lists from the Vantage system.
- Determines oldest lot to utilize for packing of order.
- Determines amount of parts to be shipped.
- Records lot and bin numbers versus sales order acknowledgement.
- Packs order to UPS packaging specifications.
- Routes completed orders to Shipping Clerk.
- Reports any discrepancies in inventory/orders to Supervisor.
- Process, pack and coordinator for all out-bound truck shipments.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory levels for all shipping supplies.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Cleans work area at the end of each day.
- Counts purchased product and routes paperwork to Warehouse receiving personnel.
- Advices Warehouse Supervisor of any discrepancies on purchase order versus received product.
- Receives all manufactured goods via job travelers into Vantage, some goods will require the establishment of a piece weight.
- Packs and/or re-packs parts when necessary for ease of access or storage.
- Responsible for the correct labeling of all inventoried product.
- Responsible for the establishing and maintenance of all stock locations for inventoried product.
- Delivers appropriate paperwork to Warehouse receiving personnel at the end of each work day.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Re-work finished product and/or clean packing line and floor area.
- Assemble packaging for labels, gauges, grease and instructions for tools.
- To be trained in all aspects for shipping of orders to customers, utilizing personal computer and Vantage system.
- Assist in the maintenance of Warehouse.
- All other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to keep pace with moderate speed in filling orders.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- General knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Office clerical skills helpful.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Job Type: Full-time
It is company policy that you must be COVID vaccinated as a condition of employment.
Work Location: Naples, FL