Full Job Description
1. JOB SUMMARY:
Provides customer service and technical support to customers resolving inquiries about product price, delivery, applications, etc. in a timely and accurate fashion. Successfully communicates internally with manufacturing, engineering, purchasing, and sales to address items outside of CSR scope of responsibility.
Monitors ecommerce websites and reports any issues regarding functionality, pricing, part description, etc. for correction.
2. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Communicate with customers by telephone, email or fax to provide information about products, services, order/delivery, credits, pricing and details of complaints.
· Processing orders and returns
· General Parts quotes
· General inquires for orders
· Order entry
· Parts and Freight quotes
· Inform customers of, and enforce, all Sales/Marketing policies and procedures.
· Work closely with manufacturing and shipping to facilitate serving customers.
· Work closely with sales administration to ensure proper pricing is applied to customer orders.
· Provide necessary administrative support to effectively process orders through shipments to customer.
· Monitor Loos & Co. sheave ecommerce website and report necessary updates.
· Participate in departmental Kaizen activities
· Deliver basic customer reports run through ERP system
· Perform other duties as assigned
4. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Basic math and comfortable with units of measure (inches, millimeters, etc.).
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Interested? Apply Now!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
It is company policy that you must be COVID vaccinated as a condition of employment.
Als het klinkt als een geweldige plek om te werken, dan is het dat ook!