The CNC Turning Operator operates CNC Turning Centers, as set up by others; must be able to produce production parts to required tolerance.
Second Shift Hours are 2PM – 10:30PM
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF GROUP LEADER
1. Loads bar feeder.
2. Inspects parts.
3. Change/index tools as required
4. Determine tooling offsets needed, and make adjustments to tool offsets.
5. Takes measurements and fills out 1st piece inspection form.
6. Fixes minor problems with Lathe and Barfeeders.
7. Adheres to ISO/AS standards.
8. Keeps log of down-time and maintenance performed.
9. Performs Statistical Process Control.
10. Keeps workplace area and CNC machines clean.
11. Does scheduled maintenance.
1. CNC Turning Operator performs other duties as assigned.
2. Sorts any nonconforming parts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Must be able to read standard measuring equipment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous manufacturing experience helpful.
If this sounds like a good fit for your experience, apply today!
In addition to competitive salaries, Loos and Company offers a great employee benefit package for its full-time employees.
Our benefits include:
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
If it sounds like a great place to work, it is!