Responsible for setup and operation of all equipment used in Secondary Department for the production of standard and special products. Responsible for determining the need for, the building of, and the maintaining of all tooling, fixtures, and gauging that is built and/or maintained internally. Responsible for the training, supervision, and discipline of Secondary personnel.
- Plan, control, and supervises workload of Secondary personnel.
- Train Secondary personnel in the safe and correct procedures to perform a job and to perform minor set-ups where applicable.
- Review current jobs for production trends and rates.
- Requisition, safeguard, and maintain shop supplies used in Secondary.
- Evaluates and/or supervises the repair of equipment used in Secondary..
- Ensures that parts produced in Secondary are inspected to approved plans.
- Request drawing, routing, and instruction changes as required.
- Reviews inspection data for trends or potential non-conformaties.
- Maintain product traceability where applicable.
- Review and approve production set-ups and first piece inspection results.
- Ensure compliance to AS9100 requirements in Secondary.
Perform other tasks as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent. (Previous work experience can substitute for formal education.)
- Minimum 5 years experience in set-up, operation, repair and maintenance of equipment used in a manufacturing environment.
- Some former supervisory experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
It is company policy that you must be COVID vaccinated as a condition of employment.
Work Location: Naples, FL