The Machine Operator performs tasks and operates machines in the secondary production department and ensures the quality of the job being performed.
New hire 90-day probationary period. Able to operate machines such as belt sand, buff, ream, stamp and deep hold deburring.
The Machine Operator performs other tasks as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Satisfactory work record and attendance.
2. Able to communicate with supervisor (translator allowed).
If this sounds like a good fit for your experience, apply today!
In addition to competitive salaries, Loos and Company offers a great employee benefit package for its full-time employees.
Our benefits include:
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
If it sounds like a great place to work, it is!