Full Job Description
1. JOB SUMMARY:
Operates CNC Turning Centers, as set up by others; must be able to produce production parts to required tolerance.
2. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF GROUP LEADER
1. Loads bar feeder.
2. Inspects parts.
3. Change/index tools as required
4. Determine tooling offsets needed, and make adjustments to tool offsets.
5. Takes measurements and fills out 1st piece inspection form.
6. Fixes minor problems with Lathe and Barfeeders.
7. Adheres to ISO/AS standards.
8. Keeps log of down-time and maintenance performed.
9. Performs Statistical Process Control.
10. Keeps workplace area and CNC machines clean.
11. Does scheduled maintenance.
3. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs other duties as assigned.
2. Sorts any nonconforming parts.
4. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Must be able to read standard measuring equipment.
5. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous manufacturing experience helpful.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNC lathe: 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location