Operates CNC Turning Centers, as set up by others; must be able to produce production parts to required tolerance.
UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF GROUP LEADER
- Loads bar feeder.
- Inspects parts.
- Change/index tools as required
- Determine tooling offsets needed, and make adjustments to tool offsets.
- Takes measurements and fills out 1st piece inspection form.
- Fixes minor problems with Lathe and Barfeeders.
- Adheres to ISO/AS standards.
- Keeps log of down-time and maintenance performed.
- Performs Statistical Process Control.
- Keeps workplace area and CNC machines clean.
- Does scheduled maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Sorts any nonconforming parts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to read standard measuring equipment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous manufacturing experience helpful
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Naples, FL