Check out our Rigging in Action contest. Watch the video below!
Ready to enter? Simply film your video 2 minutes or less. The video should showcase creatively solving a problem with the rigging! Once your rigging video is created, simply upload to your Instagram account and hashtag #rigginginaction #locoloc #USITT20 and tag us @looscableware to qualify your entry! The contest lasts from February 1st, 2020 to April 1st, 2020. Winners will be determined based on creativity and voted on by a jury. Good luck and enter today!
• Participants must post a video to Instagram no longer than 2 minutes using the tool. Participants must showcase rigging solving a problem.
• The video must be directed and edited directly by contestant
• Your post must use specific #rigginginaction, #locoloc, and #USITT20 and tag @looscableware in the description
• Videos must be posted on Instagram to qualify for the contest
• Videos must be submitted from February 1st, 2020 to April 1st, 2020 to qualify
• Only participants enrolled in a theater program are eligible for the contest.
How we determine a Winner!
Winners will be chosen by a jury who will choose the most creative video, so use your creativity! Winners will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Our jury is made up of industry experts who will be voting to determine the top three videos!
The winner will be given free tools from Loos Hardware!
Terms and Conditions
The dates of the contest February 1st, 2020 to April 1st, 2020. The rules of who can enter students enrolled in the theater program must say name and program. Winners will be announced at USITT after April 1st, 2020. The date and way the winner will be informed by USITT and our social media. The time period the winner must respond and claim their prize is 30 days from the announcement. Videos may be accepted or rejected based on contest rules and our digression